Terms and Conditions
Get in touch with us
Important COVID-19 Information
In accordance with the new restrictions put in place by the Australian Government all clinics will be temporarily closed as of midnight tonight, Wednesday 25th March.
What happens to my upcoming appointment?
Upcoming appointments will be postponed until further notice. No cancellation fees will be applied. Once clinics reopen we will notify clients and you will be able to rebook your appointment online or over the phone.
I have a pre paid package but it’s about to expire?
All pre paid packages due to expire will be extended for you to use once we reopen.
Can I get a refund on my pre paid packages?
We will be offering extensions on all pre paid packages for you to use once we reopen.
Website Authorisation of Use
Results Laser Clinic acts and operates under Australia’s Fair Trade Agreement.
Limit of Liability
We do not guarantee, or standby the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, performance or completeness of the materials you find on this website for any particular purpose. We also provide no warranty or guarantee for any errors presented on the website and hereby exclude ourselves of any liability associated with those errors – to the fullest extent allowed under Australian Law.
Any links to third party websites that you find on this website purely for information purposes only and for your convenience. By no mean does this indicate that we endorse, sponsor, affiliate or recommend any products, services or content within the third party website pages and solely exclude ourselves from any liability associated with their website content, its owners or its providers.
It is your own personal responsibility to ensure that any information on products or services available on this website meet your specific individual needs and we take no liability for the misuse of this information.
The content outlined within this website is solely intended to provide you with general information and is protected by copyright law and other intellectual property rights. You are unauthorised to download, copy, republish, reproduce, upload, transmit, or distribute by any means or any manner, any of our material or information on our website. This includes, but is not limited to, any logos, graphics, images, videos, posts, blogs, written content, layout, design, banners, codes and software without our prior written consent.
Breaching copyright law is considered a civil offence and offenders will be pursued and prosecuted as a result.
The Results Laser Clinic logo is a Trademark of Results Laser Clinic Pty Ltd and all other trademarks are either owned by us or by partner companies. You are unauthorised to copy, replicate, or misuse the logo in anyway.
Disclaimer & Pricing Policy
We reserve the right to change any of our products and services at any time without any prior warning or notice.
We reserve the right to change all treatment, product and service prices at any time without any further notice. Treatment prices may vary from client to client depending on program, service or product sold to/brought by the individual client based on their personalised needs.
Results Laser Clinic occasionally runs promotional prices on certain selected treatment areas at our discretion. The following terms apply to our limited time offer promotions:
- Promotional prices are only valid for the specified time period of the promotion, if you have been quoted a price during a promotional period and choose not to accept, we reserve the right not to honour that quote once it has expired and no extensions will be granted
- All of our promotional prices adhere to our terms for cancellation and refunds please read the relevant sections of these terms and conditions.
- All of our promotional 6 treatment prepaid programs have a 12 month validity. All 10 treatment programs have an 18th month validity
Please choose carefully as we do not refund on any products, services or treatment programs purchased, whether at promotional or full rate pricing. Please see section on Refunds for more information.
Treatment Program Conditions
When purchasing a prepaid program the client acknowledges that the Pre Paid treatments fee is not refundable neither in part nor in whole, in the event that the Client’s circumstances change, or in the event the Client fails to attend or discontinues any treatments. Instalments are to be paid as per the treatment agreement form signed at the time of the program purchase.
Treatment area/s must be serviced together on the same day. In the case the client is unable to treat the entire area/s the prepaid treatment area /s will be forfeited off that treatment and package. The treatment program is not transferable to other treatments, other individuals or clinics
We require at least 48 hours notice to be given for any appointment cancellation. If you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to forfeit your prepaid treatment. All 6TP (Treatment Package) Prepaid programs will expire 12 months from date of purchase, and any 10TP (Treatment Package) prepaid programs will expire after 18 months from date of purchase. Deposits paid for service / treatments are non-refundable.
Zip Pay Payments
ZipPay purchase minimum of $80
We aim to provide you with the best possible service at all times, however, due to no fault of our own there may be times on vary rare occasions where equipment failure is inevitable. In the event that this occurs, appointments may be delayed, rescheduled or cancelled without much given notice.
Technical faults are addressed as soon as they arise and testing is undergone before the technology is used again. Whilst we understand that this may be an inconvenience for you, we will execute all possible options in order to service you as planned before opting to move your appointment.
New clients should arrive 10 minutes ahead of schedule, in order to complete required paperwork
We require at least 48 hours of notice should you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment
Should you cancel or change your appointment within the 48 hours, or do not attend your appointment at all, Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 30% of treatment cost. If your appointments are prepaid, you will forgo one session of your prepaid program.
Results Laser Clinic has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind.
All treatments and services are not transferable to other treatments, other individuals or other clinics.
Deposits paid for all skin and laser treatments, including cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable.
Prepaid programs of 3-6 treatments will expire and will automatically be cancelled after 12 months from the initial date of purchase while prepaid programs up 7-10 treatments will expire and be cancelled after 18 months.
Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law.
New Client $26 Brazilian and Underarms
The promo can be redeemed as follows: If an existing client or new client to Results Laser Clinic has never had a Laser Hair Removal treatment at one of our clinics they are eligible to trial our Brazilian + Underarms service at $26 for one time only.
It’s Our Birthday- September Offers
50% OFF Laser Hair Removal & Skin Treatments
- Excludes laser Add On’s
- Excludes full body laser packages
- Excludes Skin treatments, Skin Packages, products & cosmetic injectables
- No minimums required
- Discount is to be applied to the RRP (single price) only
- Prices displayed on website are per treatment
- Can’t be used in conjunction with other offers
- Ends 6th October 2020
Gift Card Policy
When purchasing a Results Laser Clinic Gift Card (gift card) the following conditions apply. Purchasing or using a gift card means you will inevitably adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- There will be no extensions on vouchers that have expired
- An expired voucher will not be accepted
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund or move any remaining balances onto a new gift card
- Gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit cards or securities
- An Australian photo ID may be required to purchase a gift card
- Lost, stolen or damaged cards cannot be replaced
Refer a Friend Program
For each friend, family member or acquaintance that is referred by a client who has spent a minimum of $20 at any of our clinics, a once-off $15 referral discount is applied to the file. The following conditions apply:
- If you refer someone to the clinic, that person must tell us your full name during their initial consultation. The referral discount is void if it is not mentioned at the first appointment
- The referral discount does not apply to prepaid programs that have already been paid, regardless if the full amount has been paid or not. However, the discount may be used for any new services, products or treatments while completing, or after completing a treatment program
- The referral discount will expire after one year from the date it is applied to the account
Appointment Availability & Cancellations
Appointment times are subject to change at any time and we can not guarantee that the time you have selected will confirmed, but the team will do theirs best to provide a time that is as close to what was requested. Your appointment my vary slightly by 5-10 minutes depending on the wait at the clinic. Cancellations are subject to our cancellation & refund policy, please see the relevant sections in these terms and conditions.
You must provide accurate and complete information about yourself when requested by a relevant form on this website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account, password and electronic device. All activity made under your account is your responsibility. Persons under the age of 18 may only use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to correct any information held in your web-store account
Treatments booked online must be paid in full at the time of the appointment. No payment instalments will be accepted. We accept most major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express
We grant you limited license to access to this website for personal use. You may not modify, copy or otherwise deal with it without our express written consent. We reserve the right to suspend or deny your access to any or all our pages on resultslaserclinic.com.au. We will not be liable to your or any other party for termination of access to the site. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently interrupt or disable some or all services on resultslaserclinic.com.au at any time.
At any of our Results Laser Clinic nationwide, we reserve the right to refuse treatment to anyone who is deemed to display abusive behaviour, disruptive behaviour, aggression or inappropriate treatment towards any of our staff, therapists or other clients.
We also reserve the right to ask those who display such behaviour to leave our premises at any given time, and involve the Police Force, under Australian Government Law, for protection against such behaviour.
At any of our Results Laser Clinic nationwide, your personal belongings remain solely your responsibility and we kindly ask you to take care of your valuables. We hereby exclude ourselves of any liability for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced personal items when travelling to and from your appointment and whilst you are in the clinic.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Results Laser Clinic can ship all products purchased online or in store, to a residential address. We will not ship to any P.O. Box address. Shipping usually takes between 5-7 business days however can take up to 14 days in some cases.
Where a product is not available, and a back-order is required, we will contact you as soon as possible to advise you. We charge a shipping fee associated with the purchase, in order to allocate our own tracking number for the shipment. Therefore, we are exempt from any liabilities associated with lost items, items not arriving or damaged packaging during the shipment process.
As with all purchases with Results Laser Clinic, a strict no refund policy applies. Please refer to the sections on Refunds and Cancellations in these terms and conditions for more information.
These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices apply to competitions on resultslaserclinic.com.au, facebook.com/resultslaserclinic, and Instagram.com/resultslaserclinic. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Results Laser Clinic’s reasonable control.
- Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Results Laser Clinic shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Please note that individual clinics also run their own competitions and will have their own conditions of entry.
- This Competition is not open to entrants from outside Australia. We have clinics across NSW, VIC, QLD, ACT & WA and to redeem prizes entrants must be able to access themselves at least one of our clinics within these regions.However you are not entitled to enter the Competition if you are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. Where this applies, Results Laser Clinic’s invitation to enter the Competition in such country and/or jurisdiction is withdrawn.
- Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Results Laser Clinic in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, you may enter the Competition as many times as you like.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Results Laser Clinic cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs,
- Facebook post/shares being private due to your account settings or other causes outside RLC’s control.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Results Laser Clinic does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- If your post/share entry is not visible to Results Laser Clinic due to your Facebook account settings, Results Laser Clinic cannot accept your share/post as an entry, Results Laser Clinic holds no responsibility for your entries not being valid due to not being visible because of your Facebook/ Instagram Privacy Account Settings.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Competition Notice, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct Entries (for competitions involving answering questions or where entry is by emailing or otherwise providing a name and/or contact details to Results Laser Clinic) or from all submitted entries (where creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria apply to entries), within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice.
- Tie-breakers will be judged by Results Laser Clinic and, if required by law, by an independent adjudicator.
- In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and Results Laser Clinic shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice and may be contacted by Results Laser Clinic .
- Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on the website, unless the competition specifically states that an entrant can enter more than once and win more than once and will be added into the draw automatically.
Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within 7 days in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at Results Laser Clinic’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Where Entries are being judged on creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria, Results Laser Clinic and/or the Competition judges (acting reasonably) reserve the right not to select a winner, and/or to remove or amend selection criteria and/or the structure and operation of the Competition if Entries are not of the requisite standard.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Due to a tie prize value may be split between winners.
Results Laser Clinic cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Results Laser Clinic is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Nothing shall exclude Results Laser Clinic’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Results Laser Clinic Head Office, Unit 8, 142 James Ruse Drive, Parramatta NSW 2150, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
Results Laser Clinic take no responsibility to your privacy settings of your account. If you have shared or Liked an Results Laser Clinic post and we cannot identify you due to your privacy settings, Results Laser Clinic have the rights to disqualify the entry. Shares and Likes on Facebook must be able to be viewed by the public.
Memberships & Loyalty: Results Elite & Results Rewards
Terms and Conditions of Results Laser Clinic Memberships
- Application for a membership at Results Laser Clinic, is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions of that Results Laser Clinic membership and of the terms and conditions of Results Rewards Points.
- Results Rewards Points is a loyalty scheme, which awards points for purchases made at Results Laser Clinic.
- To be eligible to collect and redeem Results Rewards Points, you must have a valid Results Laser Clinic Membership.
- There are two levels of Results Laser Clinic Membership:
- Results Elite Membership
- Results Rewards Membership
- The price of a Results Rewards Membership is $0 and membership is valid for a 5 year period. Specific details, benefits & terms & conditions of Results Elite Membership are found below.
Results Reward Points – Earning Points
- Results Laser Clinics Membership are designed to reward you with on-going value for money, by granting points, which can be used progressively towards payment of packages and products. Points are valid for 365 days after which they will expire.
- Points are accrued for each transaction while a Results Laser Clinic membership is valid. At expiry of your membership, you are no longer able to earn points. 30 days notice will be given of membership expiry, so that it can be renewed without loss of points.
- A minimum of $1 must be spent in a single transaction, paid by cash, eftpos or credit card, gift card, prepaid card or Zippay, to qualify for Results Rewards Points. One Results Rewards Point is earned for every $1 spent. Results Rewards Points are accumulated based on whole dollars spent, inclusive of GST.
- Results Rewards Points will be earned for purchases of all treatments and professional products, excluding the purchase of gift vouchers, pre-paid cards or any products advertised as being excluded and products where granting points could be deemed illegal under Australian Regulatory Guidelines for Advertising Therapeutic Goods.
- Results Rewards Points will normally be available the next day for use.
- Additional Results Rewards Points may be offered from time to time at Results Laser Clinic’s discretion, during special promotions or in respect of selected products or services.
Results Rewards Points – Using Points
- Results Rewards Points can be used at all Results Laser Clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- A statement of points accrued and used, will be sent to all Results Rewards Members who have opted to receive communication by emails and SMS. You can also view your accrued Results Rewards Points at any time by visiting resultslaserclinic.com.au and signing into your account.
- Results Laser Clinic accepts no liability for any delay or error associated with the granting of Results Rewards Points.
- The redemption value of Results Rewards Points may be varied at Results Laser Clinic’s discretion. Any change shall not affect points issued prior to the date of change.
- Results Rewards Points are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers or pre-paid cards.
- Results Rewards Points are not transferable to other clients, family members etc.
- Expired Results Rewards Points are not redeemable or refundable.
- Purchase of products or treatments can be made with Results Rewards Points or a mix of Results Rewards Points & cash or card.
- Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to verify the identity of the client redeeming the Results Rewards Points.
Other Results Rewards Points offers and rewards
- From time to time Results Laser Clinic may contact Members with special offers and coupons. These offers and coupons will have their own terms and conditions.
Results Elite Membership Terms and Conditions
- Application for your Results Elite Membership, is deemed acceptance of the Results Elite Membership Terms and Conditions.
- The price of a Results Elite Membership is $29 incl. GST.
- Results Elite Membership is valid for a 12 month period, from payment of membership.
- Only one Results Elite Membership can be purchased within a 12 month period.
- Only one Results Membership can be held per person.
Results Elite Membership benefits and rewards
- Results Elite Members are eligible for the following benefits
- One Free Microdermabrasion Oxygen Therapy Treatment worth $120 (valid 12 months)
- One Free Results Active Product of your choice worth $25-45 (valid 12 months)
- 10% off all retail products purchased in clinic (valid 12 months)
- Results Elite Members are Eligible to collect and redeem Results Rewards Points on all purchases including the price of the membership.
- From time to time Results Laser Clinic may contact Results Elite Members with special offers and coupons. These coupons will have their own terms and conditions.
Results Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions
- Application for your Results Rewards Membership, is deemed acceptance of the Results Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions.
- The price of a Results Rewards Membership is free.
- Results Rewards Membership is valid for a 5 year period, from payment of membership.
- Only one Results Membership can be held per person.
Results Rewards Membership benefits and rewards
- Results Rewards Members are Eligible to collect and redeem Results Rewards Points on all purchases:
- From time to time Results Laser Clinic may contact Results Rewards Members with special offers and coupons. These coupons will have their own terms and conditions.
Earning and Using Points
- The terms and conditions for using Results Rewards Points as a Results Elite Member are the same as those for a Results Rewards Member. Please refer to the terms an conditions for earning and using points for Results Rewards Membership.
General Conditions for all Results Laser Clinic Members
- You must notify the Customer Service Centre on 1300 722 432 or amend your profile on line if your personal details change.
- Results Rewards Points may, at Results Laser Clinic’s discretion, expire or be cancelled, if terms and conditions are believed to have been breached.
- To the extent permissible by law, Results Laser Clinic will not be liable for any errors, omissions delays or disruptions in the operation of the Results Rewards Points program, including products purchased or redeemed, or any losses thereof.
- Results Laser Clinic will not be responsible for any issues or errors caused by it or any third party (such as third parties who provide products, technology or other services to Results Laser Clinic).
- Results Laser Clinics employees are not permitted or authorised to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Results Laser Clinic in relation to any Results Membership program. As such, Results Laser Clinic accepts no liability in respect of any representation, warranty or statement made by any Results Laser Clinic employee.
- Third parties e.g. suppliers of products, who may be involved in the program do not have any authority, express or implied, to make any representation, warranty or statement on behalf of Results Laser Clinic and Results Laser Clinic accepts no liability in respect of such representations, warranties or statements.
- Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to accept or reject any application for any Results Membership at its sole discretion.
- Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to, at its discretion, suspend or terminate a Results Membership for reasons including, but not limited to, a breach of these terms and conditions, any engagement in or suspicion of fraudulent conduct or improper use of the scheme.
- Results Rewards Points, benefits and rewards can only be earned and redeemed by a Results Member in respect of their personal transactions. Results Rewards Points cannot be earned on purchases of commercial quantities of goods or services, or any purchases which are for a commercial purpose, including the resale of goods, as determined by Results Laser Clinic. What constitutes a commercial quantity may depend on the type of goods purchased and will be subject to Results Laser Clinic’s discretion. Results Laser Clinic may review and adjust the allocation and redemption of Results Rewards points and rewards at any time.
- If a Results Membership is terminated, the member will not be eligible to receive any vouchers or other rewards for points accrued.
- Results Laser Clinic reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Results Membership program at any time.
- All Results Laser Clinic members must reside in Australia or New Zealand. Applicants under the age of 18 years must obtain permission from a parent or guardian before joining.
Results Laser Clinic
- The promoter of Results Rewards Points, Results Rewards Membership and Results Elite membership is Results Laser Clinic Pty Ltd ABN 48 108 189 251, located at unit 8, 142 James Ruse Drive, Paramatta, NSW 2150.
Zip Pay is an account which allows you to spend up to $1000. The agreement to use this account is made directly between Zip pay and the client. To apply for an account the client must download the Zip pay App and apply for credit approval from Zippay. All payments are made by the client direct to Zip pay. All details about Zip pay and their terms and conditions can be found on their website.
Results Laser Clinic can accept payment of between $80 and $1000 from clients using their Zip pay account.