Get in touch with us
What is personal information?
Personal information” means any information or opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. In general terms, this includes information or an opinion that personally identifies you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly.
What personal information do we collect?
By using Results Laser Clinic website, services or by providing any personal information to us, you consent to our collection, holding, use, and disclosure of your personal information.
Personal Information we collect about you may include;
- Full Name
- Mailing or street address
- Date of Birth
- Contact details (Mobile and Email)
- Treatment Information
- Treatment Before & After photos
- Payment history
- Medical Information; provided by you and added to your treatment profile
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you when you:
- Interact with us over the phone
- Interact with us in person
- Interact with us online
- Subscribe to our mailing list
How do we use your personal information?
We use personal information for many purposes in connection with our functions and activities, including the following purposes:
- Provide you with our services and products
- Create a record of your treatment and bookings history which can accessed by our team across our clinics
- Obtain feedback from you about our products and services
- Deliver to you a more personalised experience and service offering
- Improve the quality of the services we offer;
- Internal administrative purposes;
- Marketing and research purposes;
- Publish before and after treatment images online with you direct consent
- Comply with legal and regulatory obligations, carry out internal audits or investigations, prevent fraud or other unlawful activities, or ensure the safety and security of you and us;
- Enable our medical team to provide you medical consultation for your treatments and any post-treatment review and consultation;
We may share information within our group of companies to provide you with a seamless customer experience.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in accordance with this Policy in circumstances where you would reasonably expect us to disclose your information. For example, we may disclose your personal information to:
- our third party service providers (for example, our IT providers);
- our marketing providers;
- our professional services advisors;
Transfer of personal information overseas
Where we disclose your personal information to third parties overseas, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that data security and appropriate privacy practices are maintained. We will only disclose to overseas third parties if:
- you have given us your consent to disclose personal information to that third party; or
- we reasonably believe that:
○ the overseas recipient is subject to a law or binding scheme that is, overall, substantially similar to the APPs; and
○ the law or binding scheme can be enforced; or
- the disclosure is required or authorised by an Australian law or court / tribunal order.
How do we protect your personal information?
We hold your personal information both in hard copy and electronically, on our own servers and those of our service providers.
Results Laser Clinic will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is kept confidential and secure.
We implement a range of technical, administrative, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, interference and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure, and misuse, including using electronic and physical access restrictions to files containing personal information and ensuring encryption of personal information sent and received.
We destroy or de-identify your personal information when the purpose for which it was collected no longer exists, if you have asked us to remove it from our records, if you have withdrawn your consent to our collection of your sensitive or health information, or where we are no longer required by law to keep it.
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us better understand visitor traffic, so we can
improve our services. Although this data is mostly anonymous, it is possible that under certain circumstances, we may connect it to you.
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services, products, opportunities, or events that we consider may be of interest to you if you have created a Results Laser Clinic profile. These communications may be sent in various forms, including SMS, and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Australian Spam Act 2003 (Cth). You consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications by any of those methods. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions to “unsubscribe” set out in the relevant communication / contacting us using the details set out in the “How to contact us” section below.
How to access and correct your personal information
Results Laser Clinic will endeavour to keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date. If you wish to make a request to access and / or correct the personal information we hold about you, you should make a request by contacting us and we will usually respond within 7-10 business days. You can also make updates to your personal details and contact info online when you login to your Results Online Account.
Links to third party sites
Results Laser Clinic website(s) may contain links to websites operated by third parties. If you access a third party website through our website(s), personal information may be collected by that third party website. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party provider or website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party provider or website. Third party providers / websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Inquiries and complaints
For complaints about how Results Laser Clinic handles, processes or manages your personal information, please contact the customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note we may require proof of your identity and full details of your request before we can process your complaint.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for Results Laser Clinic to respond to your complaint. It will not always be possible to resolve a complaint to everyone’s satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with Results Laser Clinic’s response to a complaint, you have the right to contact the Office of Australian Information Commissioner (at www.oaic.gov.au/) to lodge a complaint.
Further information and enquiries
If you have a question or concern in relation to our handling of your personal information or this Policy, you can contact us for assistance as follows:
02 7809 8898
Attention: [Results Laser Clinic Privacy Officer]
Address: Unit 5/ 562 Church Street, North Parramatta NSW 2151