Laser Hair Removal For Women
Unwanted women’s hair
Gone are the days shaving, tweezing and epilating! Say goodbye to allergies from depilatory creams and ingrown hairs from waxing. More and more women are now turning to the most advanced treatment available – laser hair removal. Over 85% of the female population now undergo laser hair removal as a permanent means to a stress-free lifestyle.
Laser hair removal for women
Laser hair removal for women is proven to be the safest and most effective way to eliminate unwanted hair without the unnecessary side effects that shaving and waxing can cause. Some of the most popular treatment areas for women are, but not limited to
- Brazilian laser hair removal
- Bikini laser hair removal
- Face laser hair removal
- Underarms laser hair removal
- Legs laser hair removal
- Arms laser hair removal
- Face laser hair removal
- Bottom laser hair removal
Laser hair removal treatments for women
Typically female clients need between 6-10 laser hair removal sessions on any given area. These should be done every 4-6 weeks apart for optimum results. Usually clients experience an 85 – 99% after a full course of laser hair removal. Hormonal areas may require maintenance sessions.
Why women should chose Results laser clinic
At Results Laser Clinic, 60% of our clientele is comprised of women wanting to remove unwanted hair permanently. Here are just some reasons why more women are choosing Results laser clinic for laser hair removal;
- Accredited and certified laser hair removal practitioners
- Affordable ladies hair removal packages
- Trained and qualified laser hair removal technicians
- Specialists in laser hair removal for women
- Customized tailored packages to suit each individual client
- Medical grade laser technologies
- Highest customer service standards
- Labeled Sydney’s no.1 laser hair removal clinic for women
- No false promises
- Highest reputation in the laser industry for proven results
Advantages of laser hair removal for women
Laser hair removal treatments can range from 5 to 60 minutes depending on the treated area. For example, treatment can be as quick as 5 minutes for the lower back to approximately 60 minutes for the legs. Besides the obvious advantage of permanent hair reduction, other benefits include the alleviation of ingrown hairs, painless and much more effective than temporary traditional methods mentioned above.
Call our head office now on 1300 722 432 for your free consultation and to speak to one of our highly trained technicians who will tailor a package designed for you.